Watch the video above to hear about determining if you have a valid injury case.
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorneys
Any time a person gets injured because of the negligence of others, you should file a personal injury claim or lawsuit. At the Law Offices of Mark S. Rosenberg, PC, we aggressively pursue cases involving:
- Auto accidents: Our Philadelphia injury lawyers take cases involving car crashes, motorcycle wrecks, pedestrian accidents, SUV rollovers, defective autos, uninsured motorists, and more.
- Truck accidents: Tractor trailer accident cases are more complex than car accident cases; our personal injury attorneys have the experience and knowledge to handle these challenging cases.
- Medical Malpractice & Mistakes: We represent people who have been injured because of surgical errors, post surgical infections, emergency room errors, failure to diagnose, medical negligence, prescription errors, and more.
- Birth injuries: Our Philadelphia injury attorneys are experienced in helping people who have seen their newborn plagued with cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, brain damage, and other forms of medical negligence.
- Slip and Fall: Our Philadelphia accident lawyers are here to help anyone who has suffered an injury because of a property owner’s negligence.
- Nursing home neglect: All too often, nursing homes neglect and abuse their residents. Examples of nursing home negligence include failure to monitor, failure to provide food and water, bed sores, medication errors, and more.
- Workers’ Compensation: People injured on the job deserve compensation, regardless of who is at fault; we can make sure you get the money you need.
- Defective autos, drugs, and products: Our Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, Mark S. Rosenberg, has the experience and knowledge to take on any company responsible for selling a product that injured one of his clients.
- Wrongful death: When a loved one is lost because of someone else’s negligence, the surviving family, at the very least, should not have to worry about the money problems resulting from the accident.
For the best possible results for our clients, we engage experienced associate counsel when advantageous to your case.